Spanish Wine Tasting
A unique and exclusive activity for wine lovers. Wines carefully selected that will make you understand the great variety that exists in Spain. Taste the best of Spain’s wealth of wine regions during this 90-minute tasting session led by a sommelier and wine journalist in Madrid.
Savor the unique “terroir” of Spain’s local grapes and 69 different ‘Denomination of Origin’ regions as you sample 6 different vintages, which typically includes 2 whites and 4 reds. Chat about your favorites with your expert hosts in a relaxed atmosphere, enjoying a mix of light snacks like olives, cheeses and meats as you sample.
You will taste very unique wines from regions other than the typical Rioja or Ribera del Duero that you can find in most of Spanish restaurants or back at your home cities. An experience not only for people interested in Spanish wine but to everyone who enjoys seen his wine knowledge challenged.
Relaxed and casual atmosphere to taste, learn and talk over some snacks.
Our Spanish wine tasting is held at a tavern near the Retiro park (the core of Madrid avant gard gastronomy), conducted by a sommelier and wine journalist with 10 years experience in wine divulgation.
What is included?
- Wine tasting of 6 different wines, usually 2 whites and 4 reds
- Snacks like cheese, olives and Iberic cold cuts
- Local expert sommelier
- Learn about the unique range of grape varietals and wine styles raised in Spain’s 69 different ‘Denominations of Origin’ regions
- Wines of different grapes (Garnacha, Airen, Mencía, Tempranillo, Albillo, Monastrel among them)
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email.
(Click here for a 1 min video of our booking process.)
- Please print it and show it at the meeting point near the Metro station Ibiza (exact details on your voucher).
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!