Sevilla Full Day Tour by Train from Madrid
Discover stunning Sevilla in just one day! The AVE train from Madrid takes you to the city where a local guide is waiting for you. Go on a sightseeing tour with him, get to know the marvelous monuments and their stories. Afterwards you still have free time before the train takes you back to Madrid to round it up!
Start this trip with a AVE train ride from Madrid to Sevilla.
Travel comfortable with the high speed train and explore the city with all the fantastic highlights.
After arrival a local guide will show you, during an extended sightseeing tour, all the highlights of the city. You will get to know the most important monuments, such as the University building, the old factory of Tobaccos, Plaza de España, Palace of St. Telmo, Gold Tower and the Bridge of Elisabeth II over the river Guadalquivir.
Walk through the old Barrio de Santa Cruz, which is a former Jewish quarter, and offers narrow streets an alleys to stroll around.
In the afternoon you will have some leisure time to discover the city on your own to visit for example the inside of the Royal Alcazar and the great Cathedral with its famous Giralda Tower Or just relax somewhere with a traditional lunch.
After an amazing experience in Sevilla, just take the AVE train back to Madrid in the late afternoon (transfer to the meeting point on your own) where this trip ends where it started.
What is included?
- AVE Train ticket in Tourist Class
- Local English speaking guide
- Explore the amazing sights of Sevilla, like the the Royal Alcazar, Palace of St. Elmo, the Gold Tower and many more. Enjoy all the monuments that make this city unique.
- Leisure time to eat lunch and explore!
How to book this?
- After booking you will receive a voucher via email.
(Click here for a 1 min video of our booking process.)
- Show it at the meeting point in the Madrid Atocha Train station (Exact details on your voucher).
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!