Segovia & 4WD Safari Farmer’s breakfast Experience
You are invited to discover the province of Segovia from a unique and exclusive viewpoint, that nobody else can offer.
Upon arrival, there is no better way to start the 7.5-hour guided tour, than savouring a tasty typical Spanish countryside breakfast, blending flavours such as olive oil, Serrano ham, fried eggs, chorizo and good red tomato. All the products are made on the farm and accompanied by good wine from the region.
Subsequently, and after having enjoyed the most important meal of the day, we will hop on open-top 4WD vehicles. Our professional guide and the farm’s technicians offer you a day of adventure, imparting the importance of the countryside, the unmissable customs and traditions that have endured through time. They will tell us about the environmental work, highlight the nature that surrounds us, helping the visitor to interpret and understand it. All with the utmost respect for animals and nature surrounding us.
Riding on open-top 4WD vehicles, we will have the chance to see and even touch varied animals and species such as the Lusitano horses (a herd featuring Olympic champions), Charolais bulls and fighting bulls, Berrenda, Limousin and Cárdenas cattle, bison and much more.
Continuing the tour and heading for Segovia, we will discover the Roman aqueduct, a UNESCO World Heritage site, on a walking tour led by our official guide. Marvel at this emblematic 1st-century monument, considered Spain’s most important example of Roman-era civil engineering. In addition, and to bring this unforgettable excursion to a climax, we will visit the cathedral and the former royal palace and fortress – the Alcázar Real, built on a cliff at the confluence of two rivers near to the Sierra de Guadarrama mountain range.
At the end of your tour (the experience lasts around 7.5 hours), you will return to the centre of Madrid in a comfortable minibus, where your guide will be able to recommend things to do during the rest of your stay.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group tour.
- Guided tour of Segovia by a professional guide.
- Discover the province of Segovia from a unique and exclusive viewpoint, that nobody else can offer.
- Savour a tasty countryside breakfast including olive oil, Serrano ham, fried eggs, chorizo and good red tomato.
- A tour of a Segovian farmstead on board an open-top 4WD vehicle accompanied by lead technicians and our professional guide.
- Take the chance to see and even touch varied animals and species such as the Lusitano horses and fighting bulls.
- Marvel at Segovia’s well-preserved Roman aqueduct.
- Visit Spain’s first Gothic cathedral.
- Enter and explore Segovia’s Alcázar – former royal palace and fortress.
What is included?
- Air-conditioned minibus transportation.
- Guided tour by an official professional guide.
- Countryside breakfast featuring olive oil, Serrano ham, fried eggs, chorizo and good red tomato.
- Guided tour on board an open-top 4WD vehicle.
- Entry to the Gothic Cathedral of Segovia.
- Entry to Segovia’s Alcázar.
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email. (Click here for a 1 min video of our booking process.)
- Show it at the meeting point (Exact details on your voucher).
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!