If you would like to be picked up from your hotel, please choose the hotel and the time from the list.If your hotel or apartment is not on the list, please take a look on the pickup map in the tour description above and choose a hotel next to your location.Alternatively, just select No Pickup and come directly to the tour departure point.
In Madrid you will visit during the Highlight Tour the following places:
– Plaza Espana
– Habsburg old quarter
– Calle Mayor
– Puerta del Sol
– Puerta de Alcalá
– Bull rings
– Columbus square
– Paseo de la Castellana
– Real Madrid stadium Santiago Bernabéu
– Plaza Castilla
– Fountain of Cibeles
You will explore the city in the most comfortable way by bus. This tour offers the perfect opportunity to see most important buildings, places and monuments of Madrid. The professional guide will inform you about the history and the special charm of this city.
After the tour in Madrid you will have a free time for a lunch break. At 15.00h you will continue with an excellent sightseeing excursion in Toledo:
– old quarter to visit the Plaza del Ayuntamiento
– Primate Cathedral
– old Palace of Justice
– City Hall
– old Jewish quarter with narrow streets to visit the Church of St. Tome with the very famous painting of El Greco “The Burial of Count Orgaz”
– the old Synagogue of Ste. Maria la Blanca, which remain as a symbol of the coexistence of the “Three Cultures”
– the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes
– Museum Victorio Macho, located over River Tagues with outstanding views. The house holds works of the famous sculptor and you will see a short audiovisual movie about the city.
Toledo is a monumental city with an immense museum of great beauty and it holds some of the most genuine historical Spanish monuments.
Its old gothic and renaissance buildings, its narrow streets and alleys, testify old days of magnificence.
The old city has been considered as a National Monument, and declared World Heritage City by UNESCO.
Toledo is also named the city of three cultures, as for a long period of time, the Christian, Islamic and Jewish lived peacefully within its walls.
Free Hotel Pick-up: We will pick you up for free from your hotel for this tour. Please choose your hotel name and pick-up point in the booking process!
If your hotel or apartment is not on the list, please take a look on the map with all pickup places and choose a hotel next to your location: