Madrid Tapas Tour
A Tapas tour in the Historical part of Madrid will give you a new perspective of the city from an old point of view; because there are two “Madrids”: the one you can’t help but see, and the one you need a local person to show you. Let your taste buds show you the city!
We’d like to invite you to enjoy the experience of “ir de tapas”, as madrileños do.
You will discover hidden spots, even in the very heart of Madrid, each of which has something special to offer, be it a typical dish, a specific type of wine or its atmosphere.
Get into the swing of things: go to a bar, enjoy your wine and your free tapa, order something extra to eat if it catches your fancy and, once you’ve finished, move on to the next venue. It´s as simple as that! Be ready to stand. We do.
Live the experience “irse de tapas” as Madrileños do.
A true and unforgettable experience of wines and tapas
Get ready to stand and drink without haste, tasting a fantastic parade of dishes and wines from various regions of Spain, who have always found their place in the crucible that is Madrid.
By the end of the evening you will have discovered the key to wine and gastronomy (some of it is for the fearless only!) through the history of the origin of this dishes. Some are rooted several hundred years ago, as old as the streets we will stroll along. Madrid’s 17th Century by the glass.
What is included?
- Visit to four tapas bars (where Madrileños go, NO franchises nor tourist places)
- Tasting more than 10 different tapas (Gambas al ajillo- Garlic Shrimps, Jamón Ibérico de bellota-Iberico Ham…)
- Learn about Spanish cuisine in Madrid and of the local ingredients that are used in tapas dishes
- A drink in each bar, wine, beer soda or mineral water.
- Wine tasting and explanation of selected wines
- Enough for dinner or lunch.
- Tour of the area where you will learn about some of Madrid’s most characteristic places.
- Bilingual expert Madrilian local guide
- Small-group with a maximum of 12 people ensure a more personalized experience
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email.
(Click here for a 1 min video of our booking process.)
- Please print it and show it at the meeting point at Plaza de Santa Ana (exact details on your voucher).
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!