Madrid is the perfect city for touring and visiting by e-bike. Its splendid and hospitable historic centre with emblematic sites such as the historic market – Mercado de San Miguel, the Plaza Mayor, the Royal Palace.
This and a sunny climate almost all year round, makes Madrid a perfect destination for travellers on wheels. Thanks to our unique and exclusive electric bicycles you can enjoy this guided route with no effort.
Be amazed by the views of Plaza de Oriente, located between the Royal Palace and Teatro Real. Visit Plaza de la Armeria to see the main access to the palace and the Almudena Cathedral.
Ride to the top of Madrid on the Cable Car. Visit the parks Oeste, Casa de Campo, Madrid Rio and the impressive Retiro Park.
Avoid the traffic and travel through the capital city on a 3.5-hour route on which you will discover all the details on Madrid’s culture and history, thanks to the entertaining explanations of our official guide.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group tour.
- Habsburg Madrid: Discover Madrid’s most important monuments on an electric bicycle
- Behold the modernist style of the historic market – Mercado de San Miguel.
- Discover the secrets of Madrid’s Royal Palace.
- Ride on the Madrid Cable Car, with one of the city’s most spectacular vantage points.
- Venture into Madrid’s parks: Casa de Campo, Madrid Rio and Retiro Park.
- Take an environmentally friendly trip and strengthen your legs aboard an effortless ecological and easy-to-use vehicle.
- Take advantage of our route with the Premium Small Group guarantee.
- Guided tour by an official professional guide.