Cordoba Full Day Tour by Train from Madrid
Discover comely Cordoba in just one day! Ride with a highspeed train from Madrid and arrive in Cordoba, where a local guide takes you on a sightseeing tour. Get to know the highlights and the history behind them. Afterwards enjoy some free time before the train takes you back to Madrid to round it up!
Start this trip with a AVE train ride from Madrid to Cordoba.
Travel comfortable with the high speed train and explore the city with all the fantastic facets.
After arrival a local guide will show you, during an extended sightseeing tour, all the highlights of the city. You will get to know the most important monuments such as the famous Cathedral, old Jewish quarter, the old Synagogue, Alcazar and much more.
Walk through the old town and get to know more about the large Moor influence of this amazing city.
The guided tour ends around 14:00h with a small tapa and a beer. Now you have some free time to discover the city on your own or to just relax somewhere with a traditional lunch.
After an amazing experience in Cordoba, just take the AVE train back to Madrid in the late afternoon (transfer to the meeting point on your own) where this trip ends where it started.
What is included?
- Explore the amazing sights of Cordoba, like the famous Cathedral, old Jewish quarter, the old Synagogue and many more. Enjoy all the monuments that make this city unique.
- Local English speaking guide
- AVE High Speed Train ticket in tourist class
- Leisure time to eat lunch and explore!
How to book this?
- After booking you will receive a voucher via email.
(Click here for a 1 min video of our booking process.)
- Show it at the meeting point in the Madrid Atocha Train station (Exact details on your voucher).
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!