Bernabeu Stadium & Museum Tour
Follow the steps of Ronaldo, Zidane or Raul as you walk on the green at the Bernabeu Stadium of Real Madrid. Imagine the energy coming from the roaring crowd on a game day while walking on the pitch and feel like a star. Visit the tunnel to the locker room and the trophy exhibition of the best club of the 20th century.
You will have the chance to look through the Stadium with no limits, and even have access to those places that you only had pictured in your mind.
Can you imagine customizing your own visit of the Bernabeu, seeing all the hidden corners and legendary places you’ve only seen in pictures?
Now your dream comes true because Bernabeu opens the door and so you can make an amazing experience by looking through the stadium with no limits.
You will also visit the new Trophies Exhibition, the chief exponent of Real Madrid legend, the best club in the 20th century.
Don’t miss this opportunity. Come and enjoy the holy interior of one of the cathedrals of world football.
Opening hours of the Bernabeu Stadium:
Monday to Saturday 10.00h to 19.00h
Sundays and public holidays: 10.30h to 18.30h
Closed at Matchdays!
What is included?
- Panoramic view of the stadium
- Tunnel to the locker rooms
- Benches and coaching area
- Walk around the pitch
- Press room
- Presidential box
- Local English speaking guide
How to book this?
- Right after booking you will receive a voucher via email.
(Click here for a 1 min video of our booking process.)
- Please print it and exchange it at the office (exact details on your voucher).
- Free cancellation until 48h before the start time. Just send us an email and we will refund you – no questions asked!